Assam Govt Job : Online application are invited from the candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of the sanctioned vacant post of Driver (Grade-III) in the establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of age on 1st January 2020. The Upper age is relaxable as per Govt. Norms for SC, ST & OBC candidates.
Educational Quallification : the minimum essential qualification for the post will be a. a. Class VIII passed. b. Must Possess Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by the Competent Authority. c. Minimum 1 (One) year driving experience.
Assam Govt Job : The applications must be submitted online through https://niyog.assam.gov.in/lakhimpur. No others forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies self-certified copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph, LMV Driving License issued by recognized authority (Assam State only), Experience Certificate etc..The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
4. The Application will be received through online from Midnight of 26th May, 2020 to the Midnight of 17th June, 2020.
5. Selection procedure A written examination and Driving Test for the selection of suitable candidate whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria. The written examination will be of 30 (thirty) marks and will be of 1.00 hour duration. The syllabus for the written examination will be 10 (Ten) marks for General Knowledge, 10 (Ten) marks for Traffic Rules and 10 (Ten) marks for Assamese Language.
The Driving test will be of 30(thirty) marks (Knowledge of driving, Road signals, Knowledge of MV Act. etc) and will be of 30 minutes for each candidate. 20 Nos. candidates shall be selected against the vacancy on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written test to appear in the Driving test. The final list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtain in both in the Witten test and Driving test. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
6. The Date and Venue of Written examination and Driving Test will be intimated in the call letter and also will be notified through the https://niyog.assam.gov.in/lakhimpur. 7. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the educational and other relevant documents.
8. No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and/ or call letter by postal department.
9. No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidate shall lead to disqualification of his candidature.
10. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt. of Assam alongwith Joining Report.
11. No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
Are there any Application fees ?
No there is no any application fees.
Is this a permanent job ?
Yes. This is sanction vacant post.
What is the last Date of Online Apply ?
The Last Date is 17th June 2020
Are there any Age relaxation for Assam Police recruitment 2020 ?
Yes, there are age relaxation as per Govt. Rule. 5 Years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC for the Assam Police Recruitment 2020. For more details please read the official ads.
Assam Govt job : This is the Best Job opportunity for the VIII passed candidates. This is purely Assam Govt Job . You can apply for this Assam govt job before 17th July 2020. Candidates having valid Light motor vehicle License issued by the competent authority may apply for this post.